Monday, March 24, 2008

Lunch is Almost a Bust

After being in the hotel for more than three weeks, the food is becoming unbearable. I went to the places in and around the hotel, but just couldn't order anything. It is quite a hike to get food off-post, not a bad walk, but far enough that I didn't want to do it in the cold, drizzling rain. Finally, after getting the paperwork from the lending closet for dishes, sheets, towels, etc., I bought two Simply Asia microwave noodle dishes: Peanut for me and Soy Ginger for Ian. The noodles were good, much better than the other microwave option: Single Serve Hamburger Helper. Now Ian is napping and I am going to watch a movie. Hope it clears up so we can walk over to see Roxxy.

1 comment:

Connie said...

Oh sorry! I hate the same thing over and over. Leftovers MUST morph. I can barely ever cook stews as I do not want to eat it for a week! And when I do make stew, my husband DOES want it for a week, every stinking meal... no freezing of a reasonable portion for later - and then he wonders why I do not make it often!