Wednesday, March 12, 2008

Almost a Real Person

You aren't a real person in Korea until you have a cell phone. I am currently surfing the web complements of my new cell phone provider waiting for my phone to activite. I am using LG service. All incoming calls and incoming text messages are free. Nice change from the States. I was able to choose my phone number. I picked my parents last 4 digits so it will be easy to remember. They have Mary J. Blige ring tones so that is what I am going to get since Ian loves her so much. You can also program an international calling card in your cell to call the States on and it doesn't take away from your cell minutes.

Ian is sleeping in his carseat/Go Go Kidz Travelmate.
That thing has been a real life saver. With the dog and all of our luggage, I couldn't deal with the stroller. And at 18 months, carrying is no longer the best option for medium to long trips so we have been wheeling him all around and putting him straight into the real estate agents' cars.

No comments: