Tuesday, April 6, 2010

Bounce Back Fast (Or Slowly)!

I bought the Be Fit Mom: Bounce Back Fast workout dvd after Ian was born. I did it a few times, but not enough to make a judgement on it. I thought about using it after Eva was born, but a crazy summer full of moving and traveling tanked those plans. Well, now that Eva is a year old, I really want to workout regularly to close the abdominal separation from pregnancy and increase my energy.

I just finished my doing the Bounce Back Fast Abdominal Separation workout for the 4th time since March 31st. I was attempting to do it everyday, but I haven't made it so far. I am going to try using a mantra to workout regularly,"I am making a choice. I choose to workout." That dvd workout is only 34 minutes long. I should be able to manage it. I also need to be practicing asanas and meditation every day, but truthfully, that hasn't been happening.

Now, I am not going to lie, this workout is boring. It is boring because it has to be, because the movements are subtle. It is easy to do the exercises incorrectly, but for them to be effective you have to pay attention. Helene Byrne sets you up for every exercise, every time to help you do it correctly. I will report back when I have done the workout 30 times. Only 26 more to go!

No comments: