Friday, January 9, 2009

Sean McArdle On a Starbucks Compilation!

It was very snowy today so I decided to stay around the mall after dropping Ian off at preschool. After buying some beads for the birth bead swap for my online due date club, I picked up a decaf mocha at Starbucks. As I waiting, I picked up a compilation CD and scanned the list. The last track was by Sean McArdle, my former roommate. I e-mailed him to ask if it really was him and he said yes. He will have his own CD out in a few months.

Check him out on his website or at your local Starbucks.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

where do you go online for your online birthing club? How did you organize a bead swap? What do you do with the beads? And finally where did you first learn of this bead tradition or did you make it up?