Friday, May 18, 2007

Ian Says,"No to Jazzercise"

I've been going to Jazzercise for the past week and a half because it has on-site babysitting. Ian has gotten progressively worse about crying. At first, it would take him a few minutes to cry. The babysitter, a sweet elderly woman, would give him a bottle and he would fall asleep. Yesterday, he started crying right away and only took half the bottle. This kid never turns down milk whether he gets it from a bottle or a breast. But, he took a stand yesterday: he will not be bribed!

Today was even worse. The babysitter had to get me out of class and I couldn't finish. I need to go to 4 more classes to get my money's worth. There is a 7pm on Wednesday as well as class on Saturday and Sunday mornings. I am very disappointed that I won't be able to go 5 days a week, especially because of the Woman Challenge. I will have to break out the Pilates dvd or Fit TV.

No comments: