Tuesday, December 9, 2008

Expat Pregnancy Club Meets Again!



This time we meet at the Seven Springs restaurant in Myeongdong (near Myeongdong Station, Exit 6) on a side street. It is mainly a buffet place, which offered a lot of choice for our large group: 11 moms, 1 grandma and 2 babies.

I definitely need to come back to Myeongdong after pregnancy. There was a lot of cheap goods on the street.

Connecting with these other women has been great for all of us. It makes such a difference to have people to share information and experiences with. Even though we come from different places, the English language and our foreignness have allowed us to bond quickly. As Sarah said, I hope this becomes a baby group after everyone has their babies.

*******This small group has transformed into a Expat Parents Club Forum.

Go here to join:
http://expatparents.50.forumer.com/index.php

4 comments:

Connie said...

Sounds wonderful! I am glad you have the companionship.

Bethany said...

I'm moving to Seoul in January and I'm pregnant. Oh please oh please could I join you ladies?

Mama Seoul said...

Hi Bethany! Send me an e-mail at

mamaseoul at gmail dot com

and I will get you on the list. I am going to the States in a few days and staying to have my baby in March and won't be back until probably early May.

I will get you connected with everyone else. The group is a great resource and we would love for you to join us!

Mama Seoul said...

Hi Bethany! Send me an e-mail at

mamaseoul at gmail dot com

and I will get you on the list. I am going to the States in a few days and staying to have my baby in March and won't be back until probably early May.

I will get you connected with everyone else. The group is a great resource and we would love for you to join us!