Monday, March 5, 2007

The "Breast" Advice Around

Angela, at Breastfeeding 1-2-3, just posted a great compilation of other breastfeeding blogger's reviews of all things motherhood. The emphasis is on breastfeeding resources and accessories, but she also included slings, cloth diappers, parenting books, strollers, shoes and more.

While not everyone has the same experiences and opinions, it is very helpful to read independent reviews before making a purchase. You will start to see a pattern and it can help narrow your choices. As you can see from my cloth diaper post below, I like to read reviews and compare until right before my head is about to explode and then I decide. It was actually Angela's Using Cloth Diapers post that pushed me over the edge to try them. I had been thinking about it off and on, but just never took the time to try to sort everything out and make a choice.

2 comments:

Angela said...

Thanks! I hope the cloth diapers are working out for you!

Mama Seoul said...

I won't have them until April because we are going to be in the States for a few months. I am having them sent to my mother-in-law so they don't arrive after I've left. I'll be posting an update once I actually get to use them for a few weeks, towards the end of April/beginning of May.