Monday, August 23, 2010

Then and Now: First Haircut

Eva got her first hair cut today at the same salon with the same stylist (Carlie) that Ian did. Ian was 16 months and Eva is 17 months.



Ian got his hair cut today as well. He sat and cooperated and showed Eva just what to do. Before we went in, Ian said,"Mom, I just want you to cut my hair."

I said,"Trust me, you really don't. I can't even cut wrapping paper properly."


Post hair cut lollipops. Ian said,"Can we come here to get our hair styled again?"

10 comments:

Brenda said...

eva looks so cute in the new hair style, she deserves the lolli. I love Eva's pink car seat cover, was it tailor made or original?

Mama Seoul said...

The carseat came that want Sunshine Kids Radian.I think the pattern is Malibu.

planet74ha said...

looking good eva!

*shell* said...

So cute!!!!

Connie said...

So cute! I'm doing haircuts tonight. Probably only bangs on my daughter, and my husband's regular cut... Brian isn't interested.

Mama Seoul said...

He should donate to Locks of Love if he ever decides to go shorter. They'd love his hair!

Connie said...

I've told him about that, and he said he'd like to do it... if he ever decides to cut his hair ;D

Unknown said...

Hi,

Hello from Malaysia!

Chance upon your cool blog.

I will be travelling to Seoul on 5th September. How is the weather at Seoul? What kind of clothes do you recommand?

Thank you in advance. :)

Mama Seoul said...

Hi Crystal,

A typhoon is set to hit this weekend so bring rain gear! September can be hot or cool so it is best to bring layers like short sleeved shirt and a light sweater so you are prepared either way.

Unknown said...

Thanks for the information :)
Hope the typhoon weakens by the time it reaches Seoul.