Monday, May 24, 2010

EC Update #5

We've continued to do Elimination Communication (EC) part-time since Eva was 7 months old. Lately, Eva has been waking up with a dry diaper overnight. It isn't every night, but it is more nights than not. Today, she went into the bathroom when she had to go and walked right up to the toilet. That is a break through. I hope she continues to do it and it was not a fluke. I have had more baby sitting recently so we haven't worked on it as much, but I am going to try to keep her diaper-free as much as possible when we are home. It makes it easier for me to tell when she has to go and she will make the connection better. So today, I got her on the potty quite a bit and she took herself once. She also peed on the floor a few times, but I don't mind. It is very easy to clean up. Every time she did, I took her to the potty and set her on it while I cleaned it up.

No comments: