Thursday, October 18, 2007

Eriehipmamas.com is Up and Running!

I've been in Erie since July and have been woorking hard to find baby resources/activites. I started a playgroup with a few other moms from a childbirth education reunion party and breastfeeding support group and it has grown from there. As I, or another member, finds things, I send e-mails out to the list. I mentioned awhile ago that it would be great if there was a site that had the Erie baby resources listed in one, easy-to-find place. Colleen and her husband Mike created Erie Hip Mamas. It is a free site, but requires registration. It has a calendar feature and a resource reviews feature that will allow us to get together and build the resource list. It just launched, so there is very little content, but by Christmas, I hope we will have fleshed it out. There is a good framework and it has so many more features than I imagined when we talked about it months ago. Great job Mike and Colleen!

No comments: